The 2019 Queens Business Expo is highlighted by our new Luncheon Kickoff at 12 Noon entitled, “Why Tech Needs Queens” and includes Liz Lusskin, President of the Long Island City Partnership; Julie Samuels, Executive Director of Tech:NYC; and Thomas A. Donovan, Partner, Vice Chairman, B6 Real Estate Advisors.
Further, we have a major panel presentation on all the work going on at both LaGuardia and JFK Airports, starting at 2:30 pm entitled:
Taking Off: LGA and JFK Opportunities
- Suzette Bather-Taylor, Senior Program Director, Strategic Capital initiatives at The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Quentin Braithwaite, Senior Vice President, Strategic Engagement, Director, McKissack & McKissack; The New Terminal One Project Management Office
- Tracy Sandford, Senior Director of Communications, LaGuardia Gateway Partners
- George Guillaume, Deputy Program Director for Delta Air Lines
- David Garten, Senior Vice President, Infrastructure Investment and Emerging Sub-Markets, JetBlue
One week from today! We have just a few Exhibitor tables left;
please register on-line here: or call Joanne Persad at 718.898.8500, extension 123.